THE LITTLE LOOKERS Potty Training Pants for Babies I Reusable & Waterproof Pull up Underwear | Cloth Diaper for Babies (Pack of 2)
Save 10% Extra with 1 offerPrepaid Discount: Pre-Pay via UPI/Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking & get 10% additional discount.
Use promocode LITTLE15 to get 15% Extra discount!
Tax Info: Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
THE LITTLE LOOKERS baby potty training pants is a great transition from Pull-ups to Underwear for Toddlers and Babies, allowing baby to feel wet and realize that she/he had an accident, saving lots of changes of outer clothes, and protecting the furniture and carpets! 1.100% cotton, Softer than paper diapers, more comfortable to wear and prevent baby diaper rash. 2.Elastic waistband for easy pulling up and down.3.This reusable training pants is washable and suitable for dryer and stay vibrant after washes.
- Material: These reusable, washable super-absorbent and comfortable cloth nappies / diapers, made of 100% Cotton, the best comfortable feeling of the training pants and no harm to the skin.
- Ideal transition pants for the period between nappies and children's cloth pants.
- The pants partially waterproof, they are not diapers and the intention with these underwear is to keep daytime accidents contained so as to not make messes of furniture or floors. Generally not recommend them for overnight use.
- Elastic design ,Simple pull up and pull down.
- HAPPY BABY & Mommy- This reusable diaper is Washable, waterproof and breathable. Comfortable elastic legging area to prevent leaking. 5 different patterns are available as pictures shows.
Q1: Could it be used at night？
A1: Of course, considering that the baby likes to turn over when sleeping at night, it is recommended to use a cloth diaper insert to give added absorbency during the early stages of training.
Q2: Do these training pants have terry line to protect leaks?
A2: Yes, 360° surround to prevent side leakage.
Q3: Can training pants full replace diapers?
A3: No, it’s prefect for baby to wear training pants during day and use diapers during night. Because training pants are designed in this way to do potty training.Please use with diaper pads at night.
Q4: How training pants work？
A4: Training pants absorb pee but cannot make it as dry as diapers do, so your baby may feel not that comfortable, and in this process your baby also comes to learn how to control and hold pee poop. Once your baby told you they have wet themselves, you should change them as soon as possible, it only holds pee for a few minutes before leaking around the legs!